Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Charlotte, here we come!!!

In celebration of my BFF from Kansas coming to Chralotte, the boys and I made a trip to see Ashley and sweet Hayden! We loved our play date, but forgot to pull out the camera. I wondered why until I thought back at the thought of 3 adults (thanks Ms. Van) chasing three toddlers!!!
T and T playing with Gan.....and LOVING it!!


See the laughter in Taylor's face!!


" UV" time at Boo and Gan's!




Turner loved the train time!!

Gan and his namesake! Special bond those two have!!!


Our IKEA adventure! This was when Turner fell asleep. Guess the running around, climbing all over the stroller, hopping around like a bunny made him sleepy. Thanks Nanny Y for the bulldog--obviously he loves it!!! * Classic Taylor picture: Why sleep, when you can snack!

Running around in the kid's section with Boo. I am still shocked that we were not thrown out!


And I love this bed...perfect for T and T, but they were out!!! They can be on the bottom now (together) and then progress to up and bottom later. Funny thing, they have consistently decided. Turner: "Tay on top, me on bottom". THANK GOODNESS THAT DECISION WAS MADE!

An early am visit to mommy's favorite bakery. I thought they would love the donut holes, but forgot about all the other exciting things they would have.

So many choices....they tried, " how bout that cake?"

Turner: Bathtime and the serious look.

DONUTS!!! (And I wonder why Tay wanted to go with mommy to get her am coffee.)

Yes, I can do it! This is the theme as Turner put on his own shirt on the am after our return trip. Yes, it is inside out and backwards, but who can see that close anyways!!!

" Wee " on the way home.....







































No comments: