Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Charlotte Trip

Daddy was going to visit an old friend from St. Simon's Island in Ashville, so mommy and the boys decided to go see Gan and Boo. Daddy dropped us off on Friday and picked us back up on Sunday. A fabulous time was had by all. Check out our photos: (Yes, we got into tons of trouble...DOUBLE TROUBLE, THAT IS!!!!)

Taylor and Turner taking over Boo and Gan's kitchen...whoever said kitchens were for only cooking!?!

Bathtime has never been so much fun!!!

Partytime with Gan!! Thanks Boo and Gan for our fun new Hawaiian outfits.

Turner and Gan: 9 3/4 months!

Gan and Taylor: 9 3/4 months



I turned my back for a moment and Taylor had managed to get into this plastic tub. I was using it to block the boys from getting into Boo and Gan's living room...guess not!


Boo and Turner: Love at first Friday sight!!

Here we were trusting Gan to get a group shot of Caroline and I with the kids. John 5 was hiding from us....mad that the twins we were getting the attention and Boo was trying to get the twins to look at the camera. Guess it at least gave us a laugh--look at Turner's face as Boo tried toget all the kids to look toward Gan!!


Sweet Savannah and Carrie

Taylor and Savannah with my old dog, Penelope. Why I named her that, I have no idea. Carrie had a brown one (boy) whom she called Winston. Nanny Yoshino made these dogs for us when we were children.


Snacktime!!!



Lunchtime with mommy's second mother, Betty!!! Thank you Betty for our precious outfits...Clemson orange, so daddy was thrilled!


Gan looks on as Nanny Yoshino feeds me. Yes, I can feed myself but who would do that when I can pretend I need to be fed.
Good morning from Boo and Gan's house !!!















No comments: