Monday, July 6, 2009

Pooltime!

So, I am a little behind on my BLOGGING. ( Can't imagine what i have been doing. LOL.) Two weekends ago, we took the boys to our friend's pool and here are the pictures. Taylor was less than impressed, as you can tell by the look on his face. Poor Karen!!!
Turner, on the other hand, LOVED it. He kept splashing himself in the face as he experimented with the wtaer, then would look puzzled like " who did that?".

Bottles make it all better after a swim. This is Miss Amanda, Karen and Eddie's daughter. Karen is a dear friend. We have worked together for 7 years at the hospital. My days are much shorter with karen by my side!!! Love you, Karen!



Tere is Taylor showing Miss Megan how to feed him. Megan is the daughter of another co-worker, Tara. I love this photo, as Megan looks like a mini Tara!!!


No comments: