Monday, August 17, 2009

Berlinsky Twin Play Date

An old and dear friend, Elizabeth Berlinsky, also has twins. The girls are 6 weeks older than our boys. The Berlinskys live in Charleston too, though, this was our first get together. Pitiful, I know. Elizabeth and I talk weekly and did during our pregnancies. The challenge with getting 4 infants and 2 mommies together with everyone well, in a good mood, around naps, pump breaks and feedings has been crazy! Now that I am pump free...yep, after 11 months, I was finally ready and gave it up!!! (Hence my slackness on the BLOG because I have been going out with my hubby and friends, cooking and just lounging with Ben instead of pumping, facebooking and blogging.) Taylor cautiously checks out Lela (their Baby A like Turner)
Turner and Lela playing together

Meddin and Lela Berlinsky--cutie pies!!! They even shared their sippy cup with Taylor. It was so fun to see the difference between girls and boys. They are not walking like the boys but climbed up and down safely to and from our couches. Thankfully, the boys have not figured out that that is an option!!


Turner and Taylor telling good ole Georgia about their "date"...PLAYDATE that is!!!



No comments: