Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Girl's Night!

It was my night to host my monthly girl's night. So along came the children....how things have changed! Here are some of Tand T's playmates for the night! Although, Evie and Noelle arrrived after their bedtime. Better luck next time, boys!!! Baby Noelle enjoys the boy's exersaucer!
Evie enjoys the boy's books. Thank goodness Evie wanted to see "the puppy" that we were dog sitting. It was a big shocker to find that she had escaped when Ben took her outside in the unfenced front yard. An hour later, in the pouring rain and after missing my gals, we found her. GGGRRRRR is what I had to say to her! Turner, who is leaning on good ole Georgia, plays with a wooden rice spoon as Aunt Sabrina helps me prepare the food for the night!!!


The boys: " We can help prepare food." BAM-BAM. "Never mind, we are going to play in a band as the girl's night entertainment instead!"


No comments: