Friday, December 18, 2009

The week before Christmas....

The week began with a celebratory luncheon for the teachers at the boy's school. Mommy came early to help set up and to watch the "baby room" so the teachers could eat together! Roper Learning Center teachers, we love you and thank you for all that you do for our babies!!!

Before I ventured to the infant room for my shift, I had to check on my babies....sleeping soundly! How sweet they were! Glad to know, even at school, they sleep near each other.

Now to the infant room....Mommy was put in charge of the babies. She was glad to help two men helpers who "don't feed and do diapers" (NICE) and another mommy helping her. Mommy took charge, managing the 10 babies and bossying the other parents around. "Here you feed James, I will change Jack. Here you feed Joshua and I will soothe Sylvie". Mother of multiples has it under control!!!

Taylor and Turner chilling in their cars.


Can you tell that they love their cars? It will be raining outside and they sit inside the house in their cars and grunt.

Diapers.com....YOU RULE! The boxes are perfect for the boys to play in. This time, Mr. Tweety was invited in to play.


Pajama day at school...." Yep, we are ready!"

Posing with Mrs. Lori in front of the Christmas tree on PJ Day!


Our little man, Turner, can now go up and down the steps by himself.

Taylor loves riding the see saw with or without his brother!

Slade boys hogging the see saw. Maybe santa will bring them a see saw for home!!!

Mass chaos!!! Mommy had to work late + raining all day + high tide. Major flooding downtown. The driveway to the school was under water, so mommy drove down the street on the sidewalk. No problem. Problem was trying to get from downtown to Mt. P. TWO hours later and near flooding with Benz stalled on Calhoun St., we made it. I was praying the whole time!!!!

See the high water. Knew daddy would not believe me, so pictures were taken. What I did not take a picture of was the water wave as it went over the BENZ hood emblem as I drove down Calhoun street.

" Thank goodness I am home...I am starving!"

" I am too tired to eat!!!!"

" I will take brother's stuff! I love it!!!"















1 comment:

Courtney said...

You made me lol with that "sit inside in their cars and grunt" - so familiar!! And I cannot believe you had to brave that downtown flood with them. So glad you made it home okay! Your boys are precious - Merry Christmas to you all :)