Sunday, October 18, 2009

Turner-13 months

Our Baby A is certainly a changing boy! He loves to get into everything and is starting to be the more sensitive one. Now, let me explain, he is not fussy like Taylor, just gets his feelings hurt. He is definitely, the more passive. Well, for today anyways!
Look at all of these teeth! Our little bug loves to take his time during a meal. He eats a little, looks around, eats another piece, stares at his brother , then grabs a bite. Just when you think, "surely he's done",h e goes for another bite!

He loves his water...sippy cup or regular cup. He'll take it either way!!!



I just had to post this picture. He'll kill me in 18 years, but I am taking my chances! This weekend was so cold that we thought they needed an extra cover on their "car ride".


No comments: