Thursday, March 11, 2010

Mini Basketball Stars

Boo blessed us with these outfits and they were a total hit. The boys loved the coats that the first 10 minutes of them wearing them, they pointed to each other's balls and grunted.


Turner found momma's secret stash of Pop Tarts and was passing them out as I looked up from flat ironing my hair. Yes, fellow readers, I flat iron my hair every morning, no mirror, in the kitchen as the boys run around me. I am no morning person and will do whatever it takes to avoid getting up earlier than I have to!!

Turner got these hats and brought them to me for them to wear. Either he is brilliant (because they match perfectly) or they were top in the drawer!!



Mini Me Basketball Star, Taylor Slade!



How handsome are these fellas's???





No comments: