Friday, March 26, 2010

Thank you Auntie Jane!

We were minding our own business when a knock arrived at the door. Lots of pointing and " uh-uh-uh" as the UPS driver attempted his quiet delivery. Three dogs and twin toddlers trying to open the door, mommy made it through to see the huge package from Chicago.

From my fave Auntie Jane! Auntie Jane is my grandma Nanny Y's sister and a dear to me. She and her brother, Uncle Kenny, let me live with them in graduate school as I interned at Children's Hospital for acute care birth-1 pediatrics. Auntie Jane has always been so dear to me. we bonded over that 12 week rotation and I miss her terribly!!! I wish she were closer to help with the boys. She is an amazing cook, best chauffer and a great companion. We both love to read recipes, collect cookbook and try new things!! One of the many surprises in the package--Monsters for the boys! See the smiles...they LOVE them!
Taylor is checking him out from a far...at first.

As Thing #1 talks to him, he laughs and inches closer...


As Thing #2 appears, they both giggle and grab for them. Bam, thing #1 to floor and thing #2 in Turner's hands.


The boys crash, as mommy lays out of the couch with her box of Fannie Mae Chocolates (my fave) and her new cookbooks. Thank you Auntie Jane! I am making my grocery list as I have found 100+ great new recipes. I tend to use my ECO-friendly new bag and am super pumped!!! Love you, Auntie Jane and Thank you!!!
PS- SHHHHHH. Daddy knows nothing of the chocolates. My secret! : ) Maybe T and T will teach me to share.



1 comment:

BETH said...

Cute!!! I need to find me some of these Fannie Mae Chocolates! :)