Wednesday, March 3, 2010

SSI: Happy SURPRISE Birthday, Uncle John!

Happy 40th To Uncle John!!!! The boys were invited to their first Friday night surprise party and did great. Surprisenly, they kept their heads high, laughed and loved the attention until way past their 7:30 bedtime!!!! Taylor and Turner starting the dancing under the lights before the band started!!

BALLOONS!!! Turner was in sheer love!!! Thank goodness that he gripped it tight, as it became my tracking device on him. I would loook for a stray balloon and there my buddy was!


Taylor showing off some "white boy" dance moves....




Turner's "white boy" dance moves with his buddy, Mr. Balloon!! You would have thought the stage was up there for them!!!



Havens and Sunny dancing the early night away...


Havens doing the "white man trot!!!" Love that kid. So missing her already. They are moving to Colorado in two days, so our heart is breaking but mommy is trying to be strong for daddy. His best friend and sister is moving cross country and taking our sweet nieces far away! We love you guys and look forward to our first ROAD TRIP!!!

Rush and Sunny.... " Staying alive, staying alive......"

"White Men" are hungry...again. I swear people ask " what do your boys like now". Um, eating and eating and more eating!!!

Taylor running away with the cake top.... thank goodness I saw him grab it beacuse that is an open door to a dark parking lot.


I was hugging him and posing for a picture with Aunt Eliza. I look at myself to see blue icing all over my coat and look at Taylor to see that he has just "double dipped" his fork in Uncle John's not cut yet cake!!!! Thank goodness Uncle John was busy with Tequila shots...we were safe! The cake eating can begin....









1 comment:

micki said...

So glad you guys are back. Aunt Micki was having Slade boy withdrawals. I love you guys tttthhhhiiisssss much.