Saturday, July 10, 2010

Brotherly "love"

I arrived at school on Friday to pick up my little angels. I went to Turner's cubby to find a "BITING" note. I had heard of such notes, but had not received one. My baby A Angel "bit a friend" today. I was mortified! Shocked too. Turner is the more aggressive one of the two, but so even tempered that I was shocked he could ever had been mad enough to bite someone. I asked who he had bit so I could apologize to the child/mom and make sure that they had made Turner apologize. They said it was policy to not say who was bit or who had done the biting. Whew---no angry mom at me because Turner had bitten their precious angel.
I then go to Taylor's cubby to find a "BITING" note as well. Read below.
Brotherly love has begun. Poor Baby B, Taylor, was bitten by his brother. Poor buddy is constantly being tortured by Turner at home and will not stick up for himself. Guess he'll learn one of these days. Or he'll eventually get so mad that Turner better watch out!!!

1 comment:

Carter said...

OMG ... while I have I have always ♥ all posts of yours ... this one is the best - T bit T .. That is one for the baby book ... or what is now called the BLOG!!!!! I cant wait for them to read that one day!

Im going to (its a promise I have made to myself) get a portion of my blog bound and printed very soon ... when I do, Ill walk u through it bc we have GOT to get this stuff on paper!!! Dont ya think we can make some $$$ ?!?!?!?