Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Happy Wednesday to Mommy!

Pre-Ben and pre-boys, I was infatuated with china. Shopping and buying china for myself has always been " just my thing". I believe in using your best stuff daily. I believe in living life to the finest and do it with the best china!!! Let's see. I have two everyday, one fine, two Christmas sets, one fine dessert set, two cocktail/appetizer sets and well....I better stop there in case sweet hubby reads this. I got it honestly from my mom. Hence, tonight's activity.

Mom fell is love with some dishes from TJ Maxx. She has been to every one in Charlotte, has emailed an aunt in Greenville and had me go searching in Charleston to get a full place setting of twenty (we like to have enough in case they break...I know, we are china freaks!!). On my search for her, I found the appetizer plates of the lifetime at Marshalls!!! I mean, they'll go so well with my furniture. They'll go great with Thomas the Train zooming by and look mighty masculine as I serve watermelon and pb and j's to the boys. ONLY KIDDING, MOM!!!

Aren't they precious? So me!!! So, blog friends everyone, if you see anymore of these dessert plates at TJ Maxx or Marshalls, put them on hold for me, call me, buy them for me, save them for my birthday, ANYTHING!!! I got 11, but really want at least 15. I mean, who hosts a girl's night with less than 15 people and every fine friend I have deserves to eat off their own precious giraffe plate.

No comments: