Monday, February 23, 2009

Favorite Coats

** Ok, I know this is not a coat, but this sweater deserves a special mention. This sweater was Ben's sweater when he was a baby. See the BS (Ben Slade) on the right side...now Ben Turner Slade V is enjoying it. Hope Granny has a photo of Ben IV in it.

Being a girl and a mommy, I am super obsessed with making sure that my boys are dressed cute. It hit me that I am doing a good job, only after the school teachers made a comment that "the twins are the best dressed children here." One told me that she had not seen the same outfit twice. Sad to say, she is correct. We were fortunate to have been given so many barely worn twin and non-twin clothes and have a grandma who is a great bargain shopper that the boy's closet is stocked full to 9 months! Keep those boy clothes coming, friends! Mommy did panic when she saw the few one year outfits for the fall...only one box full!

Here are some of our favorite 5 1/2 month outfits.

Taylor smiling! He is our COL...."Chunk of Love". Gotta love the "buzz cut". We still call him "Buzz" too.
Taylor and Turner showing off "their ears".
Turner and daddy.... Thanks to Boo for our cute pea coats and matching hats. They were bought for our baptism, but the weather was so nice, we did not need them.
Taylor is seen here testing out his coat and hat for sleep. Yes, they work great as sleepwear too!

2 comments:

emboogie said...

CUTE!!!! Im sorry to have missed them this weekend : ( I might just have to visit sometime before I go home for the summer!

Carter said...

they are adorable!!!