Monday, February 15, 2010

Happy birthday, Aunt Micki!!!

In honor of my Aunt Micki's birthday (V-Day), the boys and I thought we'd have a party of our own. Favors (the hearts), blueberry muffins as cakes and a fun happy birthday sign....


Oh no, Taylor spotted the sign!!! Those easy to get shots of both boys sitting by the sign are over.

Turner stole the sign from Taylor. Who hears Taylor's whines in the background??


Sign destroyed. Muffins gone. Chairs upside down. Mommy yelling "No standing. Bottom down."
Turner smiling. Taylor coming to join in on the fun. A fight is about to begin.
Just another day in the life of me.
Happy Valentine's to all and Happy, Happy birthday to Aunt Micki!!!!
XOXO!



3 comments:

Yoshi said...

Hey Taylor and Turner....great sign for Aunt Micki...Im sure my mom will love the fact ya'll made her a b day sign...Hope ya'll enjoyed the snow..Hugs and kisses to your mom and dad....
Your cuz....
Wes, Val and Jake Yoshino

micki said...

Nobody loves you guys more than your Aunt Micki! Thanks for the sign and for loving me back! You make my days so special just by blogging your life. I feel like I'm there with you at all times. If and when I do get to meet you be prepared for the hugs and kisses. Thanks to mom for being such a special mom. All my love, Aunt Micki

Jessi Kaufman said...

Love this. LOVE!