Friday, February 5, 2010

STILL RECOVERING FROM LAST SATURDAY....

Happy Birthday, Jeff! Too bad you didn't get to enjoy any leftover cupcakes since we finished them for you. Because Boo will be reading this , I will not incriminate myself any further in stating how many birthday cupcakes we consumed!!!


Obviously? When has it taken me this long to post a BLOG entry!!! I know this BLOG is suppose to be about the boys, but thought I would show our avid readers that we do get out without our munchkins!!!

Aunt Sabrina hosted a 39 and holding birthday bash for Uncle Jeff. Needless to say, daddy and I had a marvelous time. Mommy had too good a time, as she has spent all week catching up from laying around last Sunday!! Thank you, daddy for being the destinated driver, and thank you, Emily for taking care of our sweet boys. Oh, and thanks to Aunt Sabrina for not being mad that we ate all of the cupcakes!

Daddy filling up the car for the short drive to Salty Mikes!!


Sabrina, Beth, Mommy, Becky, Katherine and Rachel enjoying some girltime!!!



Think this was after one of my too many cranberry and vodka drinks.....love that Jess is wearing Jeff's crown!



Mike making us some drinks....no, ladies, he is not available. He is Aunt Beth's beau!!!


Beth and Mike



Daddy from across the bar!



Late night (well, for mommy anyways)...can you tell?


Need I say more.....


Can you tell that the "dd" was over his "happy wife" by the end of the night?











1 comment:

Clara writes: said...

Liz,
Those cupcakes are adoreable! Did you make those? This is Lenna. I have a blog for Clara too...you must become our friend!! Send me your email so I can invite you to her blog! So glad I found you on here!! Lenna