Saturday, February 13, 2010

Overnight Visitor

Our neighbors and friends, the Windhams, left their precious pup with us for the weekend. Caroline is like another member of our family. The boys love her. She is full grown, but smaller and as gentle as our older dogs. She and Guinness have a special bond. Funny thing, I noticed her being a little shy in front of the camera. Every time I pulled it out, she ran from me. Notice her tail in this photo.

The boys enjoying the snacks in their snack cups, while Caroline enjoyed the droppings.

Guinness and Caroline had just finished wrestling in the den floor. Both boys stood there, not knowing if they were fighting or just playing.


Caroline and Jackson relaxing on the couch.

Caroline running from me as I tried to get a picture of her.

No comments: