Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Miss you already, Em!

Our long time favorite and oldest babysitter, Emily is leaving us for the sunny weathers of Florida. We are so proud of her accomplishments and thankful to have had her to ourselves for so long. We know she will make an awesome nurse and can't wait for you to meet us in Disney World in a few years!!!


Emily and Turner reading a book after bathtime!

Em and Turner as Taylor and I took the picture.
Em, thanks for giving us another last night out!! You will be greatly missed! You have taught me so much over the years. I recall sitting on the floor with you, almost two years ago and you entertaining the boys so easily! I remember you playing the Mandalin for them and the crying immediately stopping. I recall you giving me advice because you knew me about babies than me!!! We could always count on you and knew that your calming nature would soothe them. They always had fun with you and were safe when we returned! Thank you, thank you.
Please don't forget us. Keep up with us on the BLOG, facebook and for visits! We have "your bedroom" waiting for your visit!! We love you, Em!!!

No comments: