Monday, April 5, 2010

"Sick Days"

All working moms will appreciate and empathize with this scenario.

I am at work, minding my own business, when my pager goes off. 722-2027. " Crap." (Ok. Busted, yes, I used a more choice word.) Mother of twin toddlers knows this number all too well.
Per the school, Turner is sick with diarrhea, fever and extreme fussiness.



Yes, the outfits were different upon arrival home, so the diarrhea must have really occured. I was begining to wonder if they were short staffed and needed to get rid of some kids and knew I was a "one out- two gone", but they acted fine!

Since they share everything I figured it was a matter of time before Taylor gets sick, so saltines, applesauce, bananas and water for lunch. Here is a photo of happy boys until they realized that was all they were getting. Happy, not sick acting, laughing, babling, no poop accidents...um, the suspicion grows!


Turner after his nap, still acting fine, as he attempted to put on daddy's sunglasses.

Next day: Turner and Taylor still well. Ok, was my theory right???

Walking the dogs after breakfast in our pj's...

Guinness swimming in the lake. I swear I took him off the leash for less than a minute, called his name, he looked back and ran toward the wtaer. RASCAL!
* At the time of my typing, I did get a bit of a GI thing, so Turner must have had the same thing!
Taylor and daddy remain well and very helpful!!




No comments: