Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Play Date with Noelle

In honor of my dear friend Heather's visit from Atlanta, we got together with Mrs. Dawn and Noelle. Needless to say, I was too busy chasing the boys as they attempted to swat at Noelle, feed her (Taylor) and drink my wine (Turner) to get any photos of Heather and I. No worries, friends! We got to have a long visit over cocktails and great food at my fave BAMBU after the boys went to sleep. Thanks honey for staying behind with the boys!!

Noelle checking out the boy's pony!!!
Taylor giving Noelle the evil eye as she came close to his snack cup. Nothing gets in the way of Taylor's sncks!!!

Oh, I am so proud of my boy!! No cues....just his sweet heart as he shared many Cheese-It's with Noelle. Taylor loves "babies". He better have gotten his fix because we are too busy and tired for anymore Slade babies!!!


Taylor showing Noelle the ropes of their Baby Einstein toys as he attempts to share his water with her. Sweet boy!!!


No comments: