Sunday, May 9, 2010

Happy Mother's day at the beach!

The best gift I could ever have I received. I got to spend mother's day weekend with my best friend mom, my g-ma's and my sweet family. If only, Aunt Caroline had not been on call!


Turner enjoys being read by Aunt Amma as Nanny Y looks on.

Taylor runs on the beach, only to chase the sea gulls, as Turner runs to daddy's arms.


Nothing is better than snoozing at the beach!! Look at our handsome boys!!!

The highlight of Taylor's weekend was playing with this chair. He was bound and determined to figure out how to get the straps together. Once I showed him which straps went together, he got it. Thank goodness one of our boys gets mechanical stuff because we are clueless! Now, if he could only figure out our upstairs DVD player!!!

The fighting has begun and poor Taylor is usually the victim. Turner is currently the aggressive one, as you can see. They switch back and forth and I am sure will continue to do so. Hope Taylor has any hair left when the switch occurs!
Turner gets some loving from Nanny Y!!! That kid loves to be read to!!!

Boo and Turner!!!

The boys were fascinated with the water! They would not come off the dock unless they were drug. they loved seeing the boats go by, watching the fisherman bring in their fish, and throw rocks into the water. Whoops--don't know if Gan knows that part!!!

Nanny D, Gan and Taylor










No comments: