Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Morris Island

Squint ...and you can see the amazing view that we saw from Morris Island. See the Cooper River Bridges!!! Man, have times changed. I used to go to the island for a day long booze cruise, wearing the skimpiest bikini, checking out for cute boys, and sun bathing for hours. Now, we arrive FIRST, and leave FIRST, drinking my water and wishing I could still fit in my tiny bikini, as I come ashore in my bathing suit and cover up! But not without a terrific time.

Make note of Mr. Mischievous himself--Taylor running to the water despite mommy and daddy calling us name from afar. No worries, friends. Daddy was on the boat, but bending over to pick up the sunscreeen.


This photo was after the yelling, which led to us being ignored, but before Taylor went under. Brave boy shook it off, confused on the events before trying it again.



Turner was teething and not feeling great, but was a brave trooper with his ole faithful stick!!!

The only self portrait of mommy; look at how sweet Taylor's hand looks holding mine. Thanks daddy for my ring...I do love it. And thank you to Granny for giving daddy her rock to share with me!!!
Taylor playing in the title pools as daddy looked for shark teeth! And boy, did he find them!! This was his childhood hobby and it is about to become the boy's.

Turner looking for shells and chasing fiddler crabs!!!







No comments: