Wednesday, May 19, 2010

New Stuff: 20 months!

In preparation for our upcoming plane ride, mommy went shopping for some new "supplies" (aka: things to keep the boys close, handy and occupied).

KID LEASHES!!! I was always opposed, but am thinking it was the best 20 dollar investment ever!! Can you see the excitement in their faces??

They insisted on wearing them backwards. Oh well, who cares, as long as I can keep them close to me!!!

Turner "walking" Taylor around the house. Ok, I hope we have given ya'll a great laugh!!!

Need I say more? Cutie Pie Taylor loved the leash!!!

Ditto for Handsome Pants Turner!!!

We discovered a new park right down the road. It is vacant, in the shade, has bathrooms and a water fountain!!!

How cool is all this stuff? The boys loved the soft floor as they chased each other from side to side.
$5 find at the Mt. Pleasant's Mom to Mom Sale: Radio Tricyle!!! You know mommy and her deals!!

More pool time--- this time, I found all of our recyled stuff in the pool as "toys". Oh well, cheap entertainment we love!!!








No comments: