Sunday, March 29, 2009

Feeling the Love

Every day, Ben and I wake up thanking our blessings. For real, we must say 100 times a day "Man, we love these boys. How lucky are we." I truly believe that the best gift we will ever receive is these two precious boys. I recently crossed path with someone's BLOG who had twin girls. She lost them both at 6 months to a genetic disorder. She did not know they were sick until they were 5 months old. I find myself reading her BLOG, crying as I read her story and continued struggles and saying a prayer that the Lord blesses my babies with good health!! I know everyone loves their kids, but I still wonder if everyone loves their children as much as Ben and I love Taylor and Turner. I mean we LOVE them!!

Taylor feels the love as Turner reaches for his hand.

Taylor gets some 1:1 attention with his oatmeal from Aunt Ellen! Aren't these shirts precious? The boys Great Aunt Betty gave them the shirts. (Betty is my second mother!!! She helped raise Caroline and I. Actually, spoiled us rotten. When mom and dad went out of town, we stayed at her house and took baths in her "big" bathtub, hid under her bed and rode around in her rabbit! The stories i could tell....but won't because Betty knows too much juice on me!)
Taylor feels the love from Boo!!

Mommy gets some much needed love from her boys at Water Street, while daddy worked in the yard. Poor guy was picking weeds all weekend! The yard has been so neglected and driving mommy crazy, so daddy is trying to get it to look good again.
Turner gets some love from his daddy!!

1 comment:

Jessi said...

You look STUNNING in that picture Liz!