Sunday, March 29, 2009

Yes, we're nosy!

The boys are totally into themselves and everybody else! It is official...we've had another weekend where their naps were that of a cat. 10 mins. here, 10 mins. there. A drop of a needle wakes them. They don't fuss, just talk loudly to each other, as they lay in cribs side by side. Guess the talking is to remind us..." hey, we're up, so anytime is good for you to come get us!"

Here are some favorite "nosy" photos from the weekend!
Boo is playing with Turner, who is more interested in looking out the window at Gan, who is working in the garden. Poor guy had a blow out on the way home from the outlet mall, but we couldn't stop on the highway, so the changing had to wait. He was fire engine red MAD!!!

Our sweet neighbors came over to visit and wanted a photo. As you can see, Taylor was admiring beautiful Gabby and Turner was trying to play with Lauren's fancy hairdo. I had toys waving in the air and making sounds, but nope, they were too into the girls for a photo opportunity! Poor Sterling (in the middle) was trying to keep the group in order for the photo.

Mommy tried to get a quick shot of Taylor playing with Gan. But, as I got the camera near, he looked my way.
Turner and Taylor checking something out...no telling!!!
This is my favorite 6:30am pose. As I try to entertain them while i pack the car and dry my hair, they are all into me. It is so nice to be loved by these two boys. As you can see, we have their toys set up so they can watch me cook in the kitchen. But the minute I leave the kitchen, their sweet admiring eyes follow my every move. Love those boys!!

No comments: