Saturday, March 21, 2009

Saturday's are made for Visitors!

My aunt Martha gives Turner some love after giving him his afternoon bottle. Martha who lives in Pawleys Island, came to visit for the afternoon and brought Nanny Dove and Amma too. What fun we had. Turner slept through the first part of the afternoon, then Taylor napped on our laps. Poor guy was fighting sleep so bad. He, like his mother, was so afraid that he might miss something!!!

Turner and Nanny Dove enjoy some 1:1 time. Nanny was especially fond of Turner's new ability to scoot and got a big chuckle out of his laugh! Nanny celebrated her 90th birthday this year. Doesn't she look great and even better, she is sharper than me!!! She has only seen them probably 5 times, but remembered who was who, who does what, who had this personality, etc. She amazes me every day!!! I was given the honor of her maiden name as my middle name (Elizabeth TIMMS Dove), so hopefully, I will be blessed with her clean bill of health!!
Taylor was so content with Nanny Dove that he fell asleep during this afternoon feeding. now, we know that he must have been tired. Actually, I think he wore himself out from dancing/jumping in his pony jumper. He was overjoyed to have 6 eyes looking at him and what a flirt he was. He was jumping, laughing, smiling and doing a jig with his feet. If only, I could show off the video.
Aunt Amma and Turner play on the couch, but only after a bottle and some floor time! Turner even showed off his "near crawl"...I swear he'll be crawling in less than 2 weeks!!!
Martha and Amma reassure Taylor that his momma is near!

No comments: