Sunday, March 15, 2009

Real Food!


The boys started on rice cereal a few weeks ago, but now are starting the good stuff. Since my pregnancy and breast feeding diet has been less than nutritious, I figured I better start them on the healthy stuff first. Here is Turner and Taylor, sitting in their BUMBO seats, ready for their rice cereal and green beans. Mommy loves casseroles, so I figured they would too. And yes, they do too.

I actually have no pictures of the actual first green bean feeding because as soon as I loaded their spoon and put it in their mouth, they moved it around, swallowed and communicated "more". Turner tried to reach for the spoon, while Taylor just sat there and opened his mouth like "hurry up, Boo". Thankfully Boo was here to help me because I only have 2 hands and they seemed to like it so much that i don't think they would have been very patient with just me!!

We did get a cute video but BLOGGER would not download it. Guess i am not that BLOG savy afterall.

1 comment:

micki said...

Just wait boys!!! Steak and taters next. Daddy will have to get a second job just to feed you guys. You just get cuter every day. Love your new wheels. You two are just too cool. Watch out for wild women while out cruising. Don't worry Mommy will protect you from any that come around. Hugs and kisses, Aunt Micki